Wednesday, April 2, 2014

1st online meeting

I was worried that I'll miss the meeting cuz of difference in time. I was also worried about the whole process that is very new for me. But, I was also exited. As soon as I met Chery and started talking, all my worries vanished.
Meeting online is wonderful  since u can fit it in ur schedule wherever u r, at home, in the office, in ur bed, at the cafe... etc. you can also meet people in any corner of the globe in the convenience of ur home. That is really amazing. I guess the only obstacle is to arrange a time that suits all the meeting members. Another thing that bothered me is missing the speaker's voice for seconds during the conversation. I didn't like to have to interrupt the speaker to repeat what I missed.
In this first experience  I had the chance to meet a wonderful person with whom I  shared my interests and experience. I found from our conversation that we share the love for fun in learning. I hope that we will have the chance in the future to exchange fun ideas and activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment