Thursday, April 10, 2014

Group Work

The most challenging part of working in groups is finding a suitable time for everyone for the meeting. In my case, my group failed to get together due to the busy schedule of some of its members. However, I was able to meet with one member of the group twice, and our meetings were very successful. We enjoyed our discussions, and exchanged experiences and opinions. I think group work is a very useful tool for learning through interaction, but it needs to have clear roles for committing to the meetings and contributing to the discussions, and should be assessed individually.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fatima. I can relate to the situation that you went through of not finding the right time that suited everyone's busy schedule, the same thing happened in arranging for my group meeting.
    I found myself wondering if we, as a class, could have thought of and suggested to start a Google doc where each group members would highlight available times to meet.
    I think it could have been an easier and a practical way to arrange for a meeting on Google Hangouts.

    ReplyDelete