Friday, April 4, 2014

PLNs

The internet is sure an open world to learn and discover. It offers so many ways to connect with other people who share ur interests. This is very helpful for a language teacher cuz it brings all the resources needed into the tip of her hand. It opens endless opportunities of exchanging knowledge, getting answers, sharing experience, discussing an issue or a mutual difficulty, knowing about new topics.. etc.
I have an account in many social networks, but until now I haven't use any of them for professional development. I cannot decide right now which one I would be better for me since I am still exploring and discovering. I have already started my PLN on twitter and I will see how it goes. I don't want to overwhelm myself with tooooo many platforms at one time. As I said I will explore and decide later what best serves my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment